Our superior fresh cut flower production is the result of very strict quality controls, the outstanding technical and professional level of our people and the adherence to the best agricultural practices for sustainable crops with dignified and fair human resource management. We actively invest in promoting and supporting programs that improve our workers well-being, including initiatives such as education, health and recreation.
At Serrezuela Flowers, we have been farming emotions since 1985. Our mission is to produce and supply top-quality fresh-cut flowers sustainably while providing personalized service to meet our customers’ needs and requirements. Our vision is to become a reputable global player in floriculture, promoting our own brand of high-quality, sustainable products, and ensuring the well-being of our employees while increasing value to shareholders.
Our purpose is to create a positive impact by promoting biodiversity, reducing environmental impact, and contributing to the well-being of employees and the community through socially responsible practices. As a company committed to sustainability and ethical business practices, we strive to share the beauty and joy of our flowers with customers and society
Our company slogan, “Farming Emotions since 1985,” reflects our deep connection to the beauty and joy that flowers can bring to people’s lives. It is a reminder of our commitment to the emotional impact of our work, and our desire to share that impact with others.
- Produce top quality flowers while taking care of the environment and the community’s health.
- To meet our customer‘s satisfaction by fulfilling their needs and requirements to maintain a long lasting and solid business relationship.
- To contribute with the well being of our employees and the community through socially responsible practices.
- To abide to all federal legal requirements through the correct fiscal contribution.
- To promote Colombia’s image by offering high quality products, and having socially responsible and honest practices.